CS Recruiting is looking for dynamic, hardworking and determined individuals to join our team! We work in a fast paced and never-dull environment with focus on making strategic and timely career matches. We look for candidates with an assertive mindset that enjoy the hustle and can operate in a fast paced environment that brings ample challenges as well as reward! As a close knit group, the CS Recruiting team works to provide the best possible experience for our clients and candidates. We take networking seriously and leverage our relationships to make the biggest impact. At CS Recruiting, we are in the 'people' business and take pride in the people that comprise our team. We provide our team with the ongoing opportunity to learn, develop and succeed in a role that is truly unique and fulfilling. Being part of our team is a gratifying experience with the opportunity to change lives and shape the way companies do business. Recognized as one of Inc. 500’s fastest growing companies, CS Recruiting continues to achieve year over year growth. Moving full speed ahead, we are looking for 'game changers' who want to be part of the ride! CS Recruiting focuses on job searches within the Transportation, Logistics and Supply Chain industry. We work on roles across the country of all levels and functions.
The Account Manager will oversee a recruiting team to manage client relationships and regulate the process for identifying and evaluating talent. The Account Manager will develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients and ensure a high level of quality service and satisfaction. The Account Manager will inherit house accounts and work to drive revenue in order to retain and grow the client base.
• Client/ Account Management
o Manage large and small accounts internally and externally.
o Maintain a thorough understanding of the customers' end use markets, their client base, and their main competitors.
o Adhere to guidelines for new searches and manage client input to effectively launch searches with detailed direction and timelines.
o Establish and build strong working relationships with business leaders and team to stay involved in current and future talent needs.
o Manage day-to-day client communication and ongoing relationships as it relates to new search opportunities, candidate presentation and feedback,
interview scheduling and offers.
o Represent internal recruiting team to present qualified candidates and guide them throughout the process.
o Visit client sites, trade shows and industry events for networking and relationship management.
• Account Retention
o Remain connected to clients and the ever-changing market to access search opportunities.
o Develop profitable and sustainable growth of all accounts.
o Prepare and present proposals for new business opportunities with existing or new client prospects.
• Recruiter Support and Management
o Supervise a team of recruiters to support all search efforts under Account Manager leadership.
o Provide recruiting team with ample research, direction and support to identify a pipeline of talent.
o Oversee entire search process starting with client download, job kick-off, research support, direction for sourcing strategy, review of candidates,
presentation of talent and management of interview process.
o Oversee job postings, resume searches, candidate email solicitations and responses.
o Manage Recruiter sourcing and screening priorities through constant communication of job status and upcoming client needs.
• Candidate Support
o Assist recruiters to review candidates before client submission.
o Manage client process to move candidates through the system. Assistance with candidate download, interview preparation, feedback, reference
checks and offers.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Experience in the Transportation/Logistics industry or in a Recruiting role preferred.
• Experience in Project Management or Account Management a plus.
• Proven ability to consistently and positively. contribute in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
• Ability to communicate with C-Level executives down to entry level candidates.
• Computer and internet savvy; familiarity with Salesforce CRM and LinkedIn a plus.
• Strong writing skills to solicit talent and represent candidates.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Flexibility to deal with last minute changes, the ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain a positive attitude with outstanding work ethic.
• Ability to work independently and manage personal and team member time efficiently with deliverables and deadlines.
• Creativity and an ability to think outside the box to develop optimal sourcing strategies.
• Ability to consistently identify and engage talent and build long lasting relationships.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to classify and identify talent at the right time.
This position offers a base salary plus bonus opportunity.