Our client is located in Milwaukee, WI and is a private-owned company established in 1996 and incorporated in Wisconsin. Named after the president's son, they are grateful of their positioning within the industry. This family business is proud of accomplishing the hurdles of the economy, fuel charges, etc. Today, they equal over 150 vehicles and 100 trailers with more than a few hundred hard-working employees spread throughout 3 locations. At the start, it was just local services, now they offer nationwide coverage, as well as, coverage to both Canada and Mexico. In 2005 and 2009, they acquired two new divisions and positioned themselves where they are today and proudly added Warehousing to their offered services.Expedite Sales Executive:
The Expedite Sales Executive is responsible for new business development and leveraging their sales competency to cross sell and promote other modes of Expedite Trucking Services. This role will use a variety of resources to generate leads and by using both traditional and electronic communication - Will qualify opportunities, lead potential clients through the sales process and book new business.Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain Expedite Business throughout North America (Expedite, Larger LTL and Truckload freight).
- Prospect for leads to build a pipeline, including heavy cold-calling.
- Manage accounts to retain existing relationships and grow share of business.
- Succeed at heavy price and service negotiation with Customers and Carriers.
- Use both traditional and electronic communication tools to initiate contact with prospective, current and former customers.
- Identify business opportunities for company services.
- Create quotations and sales proposals for company services.
- Translate business opportunities into incremental revenues through strong selling.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Maintain and update accurate information in the company's operating systems.
- Understand and support the goals, policies and procedures of company clients.
- Maintain confidentiality of company information.
- Hunter mentality.
- 5+ years’ experience in Transportation Sales - LTL/FT/Expedite experience preferred.
- Energetic, hard-working, entrepreneurial, accountable.
- Ability to recognize sense of urgency with exceptional follow up skills.
- Team Oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Computer Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint REQUIRED.
This position offers a Competitive Base Salary + Commission.