IT & Technical Support Technician
Our client is a multi-faceted, family owned, organization with opportunities for individual and professional growth spanning multiple business units. Their diversification includes manufacturing and sales of animal feed, as well as, being a national logistics provider offering many services including trucking of refrigerated and dry goods, grains and feed ingredients. With over five decades of experience and a track record of sustained growth and profitability, they offer an exciting, innovative, fast-paced environment with ample opportunity for professional development and financial reward.IT and Technical Support Technician:
Assist in the operation and administration of company hardware, software and other technology programs to fully utilize systems to the maximum potential. Responsibilities:
- Assist with identifying, installation, coordination, setup and maintenance of hardware and peripheral components such as, but not limited to, EDI processes, servers, network switches, network cables, VPN, desktop computers, laptops, portable devices, scanners, printers, appropriate software packages such as operating systems, networking components and office applications.
- Assists in research and procurement of computer accessories and supplies.
- Provides telephone, in-person and online support to end-users.
- Provides updates, status and completion information to owner, manager and/or users.
- Identify, prepare materials, coordinate and implement training sessions to ensure maximum utilization of hardware and software programs, including programs used in operations such as accounting (Microsoft Dynamics GP), logistics (PeopleNet, TMW) and others.
- And any other duties assigned to meet the vision, fulfill the mission and abide by the values of the organization.
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience in the IT and Networking fields.
- Network Management, Server, Database and Accounting experience a plus.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
This position offers a Competitive Base Salary + Incentive and Benefits.
Darn, looks like this position has been filled.
Take a look at our Job Board for a list of all available positions.
View Job Board