Logistics Account Executive
Our client is a 30-year-old 3PL that specializes in nationwide LTL, FTL, Rail and Intermodal freight shipments. They offer 100% paid health insurance and value their team members.Logistics Account Executive:
The Account Executive will be responsible for prospecting, presenting, and acquiring strategic profitable customer accounts. They will develop strong customer relationships and generate a profitable customer base.Responsibilities:
- Develop sales pipeline and strategies.
- Possess a strong existing book of business in the Truckload market that can be transferred.
- Prospect business leads and utilize companywide proprietary technology.
- Meet in the field with clients to discuss their transportation needs.
- Keep a log of daily appointments.
- Develop rapport with client management, maintain strong working relationships and successfully manage customer expectations.
- Work with company dispatchers and clients to negotiate rates.
• 3+ years experience in the logistics brokerage industry with a proven track record.
This position offers a competitive salary and commission.
Darn, looks like this position has been filled.
Take a look at our Job Board for a list of all available positions.
View Job Board