Logistics Brokerage Branch Manager
Our client believes in a hybrid approach to logistics. Their “never say no” philosophy means they’re always seeking category-defining and innovative transportation solutions, designed for the realities of their clients’ business priorities of today, and in anticipation of their needs for tomorrow.Logistics Brokerage Branch Manager:
The Brokerage Branch Manager will provide strategic leadership and take charge of all Sales & Operations activities of the physical location. This individual will establish strong relationships and continued improvement to ensure Company standards and core values are upheld. This individual will grow a new branch from the floor up with the backing of the Corporate office and services the Company currently offers.Responsibilities:
- Management and execution of all the branches operating strategies.
- Establish strong relationships with Corporate Leaders, Operations Teams and Branch Managers.
- Provide leadership and direction for growth utilizing verticals, cross selling and mode optimization.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction in the areas of Full Truckload, LTL and Expedited services.
- Manage Site Agreements with suppliers as vendors as needed to manage physical site and operations.
- Develop & implement cost reduction and work process improvement projects to support growth initiatives.
- Establish continued improvement processes and culture to ensure that your branch maintains the quality and standards of the Company's core values.
- Identify root cause & countermeasures for any gaps in results.
- At least 7+ years of experience in Transportation Management / and Operations is required.
- People management experience is required.
- P&L Management.
- Project Leadership preferred.
- Experience directing and managing both vendors and customers.
- Demonstrated capability in analyzing data, problem-solving and attention to detail.
- Think and act decisively and ethically.
- Embrace change with sharp focus on quality.
- Communication: Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills are required.
- Results in driving continuous improvement and growth in Sales and Operations.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
This position offers a competitive base salary and bonus potential.
Darn, looks like this position has been filled.
Take a look at our Job Board for a list of all available positions.
View Job Board