Logistics Customer Sales Representative
Our client is an Independent Landstar Agency based in Plano, TX which specializes in transportation Logistics solutions for North America.Logistics Customer Sales Representative:
As the Logistics Customer Sales Representative, your primary focus will be on leveraging the full scope of the Company’s products and services to win new business, and generate new revenue for the Company. This role will be supported by an account management team that will help you manage, maintain, and grow the accounts that you close. The Logistics Customer Sales Representative will enjoy challenges, are driven to win, and love working in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities:
- Generate new revenue for the Company.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline from lead generation to close.
- Identify key decision makers and determine appropriate approach.
- Create solutions based on customer needs by leveraging the scope of company products / services.
- Build strong relationships with customers by staying in constant communication.
- Manage customer expectations and provide exceptional customer service.
- Work with account management to ensure customer commitments are met.
- Stay informed on changes in the customer’s organization and the logistics industry.
- Assertive / persuasive sales mentality and great negotiation skills with the ability to close.
- Passion for building relationships and solving problems for customers.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment while delivering independent results.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office required (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales role within the logistics industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred).
This position offers a Competitive Base Salary + Commission.
Darn, looks like this position has been filled.
Take a look at our Job Board for a list of all available positions.
View Job Board