Founded in 1982, our client offers quality in the highest sense for transportation services and has been a leader in non-asset based freight brokerage for over 29 years and ships for some of the nation’s largest Fortune 500 companies. They specialize in Full Service Logistics which includes, but is not limited to, LTL Frozen and Chilled Freight, TL Frozen and Chilled Freight, Truckload (TL) Dry Freight, Local Hotshot Delivery and Redelivery for Frozen and Chilled Freight, Warehousing and Cross-docking. They take pride in their financial strength and stability, reliability, integrity, and exceptional customer service, which is a large part as to why they’ve been around for +29 years. They have over 14,230 customers and 8,420 carrier relationships and are continuing to grow everyday.Logistics Sales Executive:
Successful candidates will have sales experience and operational experience in one or more of the following environments: Full Truck Load (Mostly Dry Van), Temperature Controlled LTL, Truckload Brokerage, and Truckload Pricing/Freight Rate Negotiations in U.S. Markets.Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Cultivate new sales leads to establish business and market/ negotiate offered services.
- Secure and maintain new business.
- Provide quotes for current and prospective clients.
- Embrace open/ ongoing daily phone communication.
- Perform analytical and logistics planning to proactively identify problems and implement effective solutions.
- Provide follow-up customer satisfaction with clients as needed.
- Strive to achieve goals on the individual, team, and company level.
- Collaborate with Logistics Managers to ensure efficient customer freight movement.
- College Degree Required.
- 3-5+ Years of Transportation Sales Experience.
- Dry Van Transportation Sales Experience.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, competitive and confidant personality.
- Ability to develop long-term relationships.
- Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to think and respond quickly to sales & service issues.
- Must have strong presentation skills and the ability to handle negotiations.
- Must be adaptable to changing needs of clients.
- Effective follow-up skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the company's product and services.
This position offers a Competitive Base Salary + Commission + Car Allowance and Benefits.