Our client is an online freight marketplace for the trucking industry. They help carriers, freight brokers and shippers drive more business in a simple, automated way. Our client has a team of entrepreneurs, truckers and technology experts who joined forces to change the way things work in the freight shipping industry. Their mission is to simplify and automate truck shipping so that carriers, brokers, and shippers can offer better service, increase their profitability and efficiency, and simplify their daily routine.Logistics Sales Executive
The Logistics Sales Executive is responsible for generating $1 million-$3 million in annual gross sales. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and driven individual who possesses strong written and verbal communication and sales skills. This position will be responsible for prospecting, developing, and managing client relationships and providing excellent customer service to the company’s current customer base.Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current and prospective clients nationwide.
- Cultivate new sales leads to establish business and market/negotiate offered services.
- Prospect, qualify, and secure new annual shipper business.
- Sell truckload freight brokerage services to existing and prospective shipper accounts.
- Provide quotes for current and prospective clients.
- Maintain open and ongoing daily communications with prospective and current clients.
- Generate $1 million-$3 million in annual gross sales at agreed upon profit margins and cover clients’ loads through a network of carriers.
- Perform analytical and logistics planning to proactively identify problems and implement effective solutions.
- Provide ongoing follow-up with clients as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous experience in prospecting, lead development, qualifying, and closing up new annual shipper business.
- Proven sales success is required.
- Well-established with customer contacts and new business leads.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Team player with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated computer literacy in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- Critical, time-sensitive decision-making that impacts contractual agreement.
- Must be a team player and willing to execute the vision of the company's management.
This position offers a competitive base salary + commission.