Outside LTL Sales Executive
El Paso, TX
Our client is the local Texas representation for one of America’s fastest growing 3PL's. They specialize in arranging the transportation of general commodities via all modes of transportation within North America and around the world.Outside LTL Sales Executive:
The Outside LTL Sales Executive will be responsible for selling our client’s logistics services to customers with diverse transportation needs. This role will be responsible for growing the business primarily through generating sales leads, soliciting new accounts through face to face meetings, and selling our client’s complete menu of services (including OTR, intermodal, LTL, domestic air freight and international). This individual will be in daily contact with customers of various sizes, building relationships, problem-solving and assessing their needs.Responsibilities:
- Soliciting new business through outside sales and generating new revenue by acquiring new business customers.
- Contacting potential customers to persuade them to use our client’s services.
- Arranging sales calls with potential customers.
- Explaining, in detail, all of our client’s services including: truckload, LTL, intermodal, and international to potential customers.
- Promoting the company’s corporate image in all business interactions with prospective customers.
- Providing rate quotes to customers for services.
- Have an established book of business.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work well under pressure and stress.
- Ability to work independently and meet quota-level goals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic and creative thinking skills.
- High energy and performance level.
- Phone experience a plus.
- Competent office software skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
This position offers a competitive base salary + commission.
Darn, looks like this position has been filled.
Take a look at our Job Board for a list of all available positions.
View Job Board