Logistics Brokerage Sales Leader
Grand Prairie, TX
Our client has built their reputation on excellence in shipping and logistics, with great focus on serving their customers. Their business was created to help customers get dependable, excellent shipping from the loading dock to customer site.Logistics Brokerage Sales Leader:
The Logistics Brokerage Sales Leader will have a target of initiating the build out of a Sales team in 6 months to 12 months’ time, depending on office growth. This is a great opportunity for a sales driven individual with experience in selling domestic freight. This individual will conduct sales out in the field via face-to-face interactions with both potential and existing customers.Responsibilities:
- Generate new business through cold calling and face-to-face sales meetings.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
- Educate customers on how services can benefit them.
- Sell the company’s services to customers within a given territory.
- Record and maintain accurate weekly sales expense report.
- Organize the daily coordination with operations and customer service departments to ensure the most efficient service expectations are being met.
- Previous experience in the transportation sales industry is required.
- 3-5 years of Sales experience in Domestic Freight Forwarding.
- Self-starter/entrepreneur who is highly motivated to succeed and maximize profits.
- Creative ability in developing sales strategies and solutions in presenting innovative solutions to customers.
- Perform sales quotations and bids daily.
- The ideal candidate is hungry, enthusiastic, and an aggressive cold caller who can establish long-term relationships.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Darn, looks like this position has been filled.
Take a look at our Job Board for a list of all available positions.
View Job Board