Recruiting Manager (Transportation Agent Recruiting)
Our client is the leading asset-light based, third-party logistics company focused on delivering Truckload, Less-than-Truckload, Intermodal, Air and Ocean services. They operate across North America through a network of highly qualified transportation professionals. They focus on maintaining long-standing relationships with more than 30,000 carriers and drivers across North America. They also have access to more than 2,000,000 pieces of equipment. This results in a fully integrated transportation service network with the ability to fill any unique shipping needs and capacity requirements.Recruiting Manager (Transportation Agent Recruiting):
The Recruiting Manager (Transportation Agent Recruiting) is responsible for maximizing the Company's ROI through continual sales efforts and leadership as part of the Recruiting team. This role will focus primarily on securing qualified candidates to join the Company as Independent Business Owners (Agents) performing 3PL and Freight Brokerage services.Responsibilities:
- Accountable for contributing to the financial objectives of the recruiting team.
- Accountable for growth by securing new IBOs (Agents) to join the Company.
- Ability to target prospects, initiate communication and build relationships primarily through cold calling by phone, but also by use of online options such as LinkedIn.
- Develop sales initiatives and new sources to generate new IBO (Agent) growth.
- Develop, implement and execute new recruiting programs to support goals.
- Develop strong internal relationships with departments integral to the recruiting processes.
- Assist with management and evaluation of any outside recruiting resources.
- Transportation Sales experience (3PL / Freight Brokerage preferred).
- Prior Inside Sales experience.
- Recruiting experience (Independent Agent / Agent Model preferred).
- Four-year College Degree.
- Strong relationship building and mentoring skills.
- Prior Management experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal skills (particularly by phone).
- Knowledge and skill to effectively use social media, PowerPoint and other similar tools.
This position offers a Competitive Base Salary + Annual Bonus Potential and Standard Benefits.
Darn, looks like this position has been filled.
Take a look at our Job Board for a list of all available positions.
View Job Board