Regional Logistics Business Development Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Founded in 2007, our client is a global provider of transportation services and logistics solutions. As a third-party logistics company, we provide access to thousands of contracted transportation providers. With offices located across the United States, they have the capacity to resolve all your shipping needs. Backed by game-changing technology and our culture for Reliable Service and Relentless Passion, we’ve built a strong reputation as an industry leader.Regional Logistics Business Development Manager:
The Regional Logistics Business Development Manager will have an integral role in upholding our client’s standard of outstanding customer service in the Transportation industry. This position will be responsible for prospecting and developing new business opportunities through providing customer-centric solutions.Responsibilities:
- Facilitating face-to-face meetings with current and prospective customers
- Driving new business
- Identifying market trends and capitalizing on new business opportunities
- Qualifying and initiating contact with potential customers
- Collaborating with operations branches to create and implement strategic pricing solutions, ensuring outstanding customer service is provided
- Track record of success in closing new business
- 3-5+ years of business development experience
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
This position offers a Competitive Base Salary + Commission.
Darn, looks like this position has been filled.
Take a look at our Job Board for a list of all available positions.
View Job Board