Sales & Operations Brokerage Manager
Our client has earned a solid reputation as an innovative, solution-oriented business that has evolved as a result of years of service to a wide range of clients. Based on the east coast, our client maintains an ever-growing network of 16 logistic business centers located throughout the United States. Our client provides shippers with the highest professional standards, cutting edge technology solutions, and a business model that guarantees our client is always available to clients 24 hours a day 365 days a year.Sales & Operations Brokerage Manager:
This individual will be responsible for driving business growth by effectively responding to the needs of existing and potential customers.Responsibilities:
- Lead and grow a non-asset brokerage operation.
- Fulfill a player/coach role.
- Hire, train, and develop reps, as well as bring on business.
- Prepare, implement, and manage strategic and operational plans to meet goals.
- Leverage assets, but also look for brokerage relationships.
- Possess customer and carrier facing experience.
- Manage and maintain client relationships.
- Minimum 3+ years of management experience at brokerage.
- Have strong managerial & leadership skills.
- Possess an ability to think outside the box.
- Exhibit creativity and an ability to operate out of the typical existing operation.
- Be a dynamic individual with a thorough understanding of the industry.
This position offers a Competitive Base Salary + Commission.
Darn, looks like this position has been filled.
Take a look at our Job Board for a list of all available positions.
View Job Board