Sales Territory Manager
Our client was founded in 1986 with a simple vision: To provide a broad base of Transportation Solutions under one roof to their customers. Their comprehensive approach to Transportation expanded rapidly from a small two-truck operation to currently operating over two thousand pieces of equipment nationwide. Sales Territory Manager
The Sales Territory Manager is responsible for increasing the territory's revenue through the development of new business, while maintaining and growing existing business.
- Maintain and increase existing business.
- Bring on additional business through prospecting new accounts.
- Show revenue growth within assigned territory.
- Develop professional relationship with customer through entertainment.
- Determine profitable pricing structure between company and client.
- Main liaison between company and customer.
- Record all expenses weekly.
- Attend weekly sales meetings, semi-annual seminars, quarterly reviews and all company-related functions.
- Maintain daily activity log electronically.
- Provide all internal paperwork needed to create, change or activate any customer’s information.
- Experience selling asset based LTL and Full Truckload freight and/or Air freight.
- Knowledge of transportation industry.
- Ability to develop leads and new business opportunities.
- Easily establishes and maintains relationships with prospects and customers.
- Knowledge of lap top computer and various software packages.
- Ability to establish priorities.
- Ability to identify, report, and correct problems.
- Excellent Communication and people skills.
- High degree of motivation and people skills.
- High School degree required.
- College degree a plus.
- 5 Years experience with all phases of transportation.
- 5 Years experience in Sales.
This position offers a base salary plus incentive
Darn, looks like this position has been filled.
Take a look at our Job Board for a list of all available positions.
View Job Board