When it absolutely, positively has to get there on time, you can count on our client to deliver. More than freight brokers, they are the reliable logistics partner everyone has been looking for. Our client is only as successful as the individuals and companies they serve, which is why they do everything to bring success to their shippers by leveraging their experience and expertise to reduce costs, maximize profitability, and streamline the supply chain. Our client takes the guesswork and headache out of shipping, which gives decision-makers more time to focus on the core areas of one’s business. No matter the type of freight one needs to move, where it’s headed, or how fast it needs to get there, our client's knowledge combined with their extensive logistics network of dry vans, reefers, OTR and intermodal allows them to meet one’s shipping needs without fail, and certainly without delay. They only work with the most reliable carriers in the nation, which gives their shippers the confidence and peace of mind of knowing their valuable freight is in the right hands.Senior Sales Executive-Freight Brokerage (Remote)
The purpose of the Senior Sales Executive is to seek out new client partners to add to the company’s portfolio. Success will be measured by growth in one’s customers’ continued business. This individual will be managing oneself and one’s book of business. This position will be building relationships with customers, cold calling to build a customer base. This individual will be booking, dispatching and track and tracing all trucks on loads. If you are driven to make money and have freedom then this is the company for you.Responsibilities:
- Develop full truckload business in North America.
- Pipeline development for leads with cold calling.
- Manage accounts and generate new revenue.
- Quote shipments and close sales.
- Manage oneself.
- Provide customer service and represent the company.
- Support goals.
- 4-6 years of truckload brokerage sales experience.
- Previous industry-related experience.
- Desire to win and make money.
- Sense of urgency and deadline driven.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Develop business relationships quickly with ability to multi-task and manage oneself.
- Basic computer skills.
This position offers a competitive base salary + commission.