Our client is dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, our client works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, conserve resources for future generations, and grow healthy food for all. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, their portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, barley, corn, soybeans, and rice.Transportation Account Executive
This individual is responsible for helping grow the Company’s Transport Program. You will focus on finding new shippers and growing those opportunities through cold calling prospects and inbound leads. You will help shippers find better, more cost-effective solutions.Responsibilities:
- Cultivate, grow and manage new client relationships.
- Lead new account growth through cold calling, inbound marketing leads, department referrals, and inbound requests.
- Share information about Company’s full product offering.
- Develop relationships internally to learn about potential shipper opportunities.
- Effectively utilize Salesforce for client prospecting and pipeline management.
- Build relationships with internal departments to ensure client transactions are processed accurately and efficiently.
- At least 3 years of previous experience in Inside Sales experience (Ag sales and logistics sales is a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with CRM tools, Salesforce is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Driven, competitive and maintains a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated strong customer service and relationship building skills.
- Strong communication skills; written and oral.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to negotiate, motivate and influence others.
- Works well within a team and independently.
- Clearly explains new technologies and innovations.
This position offers a competitive base salary.